Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Next PMV - What should it be?

Alright, so I have 3 ideas for a new PMV, but I can't decide which one to choose, so I'm gonna make you choose for me! :p

The three ideas I have are:

1. REM - Everybody Hurts - This PMV will focus on the hardships that the Mane 6 have faced throughout the series, as well as focusing on their resolve and ability to conquer any challenge. Also, it will be sad.
2. Nine Inch Nails - The Day the Whole World Went Away - This PMV will focus on the season 2 finale. More specifically, it will focus on Twilight, and how her whole world "went away" as plans for her brother's wedding were set into motion.
3. Muse - Hysteria - Crazy ponies! This PMV will focus on the mental breakdowns seen throughout the series, as well as more of the "crazier" moments.

Choose which one you want to see by commenting on this post, or by contacting me on YouTube or Twitter. Otherwise, I'll probably just choose one at random, or something.

Until next time.

No comments: