Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

Video - Dare (PMV)

[MESSAGE RECOVERED]
[RESUMING PLAYBACK]


[MESSAGE STOP]

Ah, it feels good to be back, doesn't it? Yes, the blog is back in full swing. Decided to revive it as a means to branch out a little bit more. And what a better way to make your first video post than to post the newest incarnation of something I took up a little more than a month ago: PMV's.

If you've been following me on YouTube, you'll probably already know what a PMV is, but for the uneducated: PMV's are music videos solely featuring clips from the show "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" (if you don't know about bronies, look them up before reading on). It's kinda like the Anime Music Videos you see sometimes, except PMV's feature less anime and more flying magical talking ponies.

I took up PMV making back in December, and have made 3 PMV's before this one (check them out if you haven't already, links are on the right side of the page). I do plan to make more, and have already chosen my next song to be given the pony treatment.

But that comes after Paradise, my first attempt at making a music video using the game "Halo: Reach". Filming will start on 13th February for that, and I have a estimated release time frame of mid-to-late March.

For now, enjoy this PMV, and I'll see you next time in Paradise.

No comments: